India is a land of diverse cultures, traditions, and rich heritage. It is no less when it comes to beautiful holiday destinations and tourism attractions. Temples, beaches, hill stations, scenic locations – name it, we have it. Many people get excited about spending holidays abroad rather than in India, but there are many beautiful and excellent holiday spots in India to explore with friends, family, etc.
When it comes to travel, generally we plan our travel with friends, family or life partner. Solo travel is something which is an unfulfilled dream for many youngsters, especially girls. In our country, mostly, girls are forbidden to travel alone, but they do have that desire to be free from restrictions and travel alone on their own following their own rules at least once in a lifetime. If not all the girls, most of the girls have this hidden fancy. They want to travel places without someone continuously monitoring their actions like what they do, where they go, etc. The main concern here is safety and security which is the main reason why parents do not agree for a girl to travel alone.
Here we present a few safest holiday spots where you can travel safely if you are alert and on your guard. Follow the basic safety guidelines and Girls !!! You can travel to these places without having to worry too much !!!
Kasol, Himachal Pradesh :
Planning to explore the chilly winters and beautiful natural scenic beauty ??? Then, Kasol is the place for you !!! Kasol is a small town in Himachal Pradesh near Kullu on the banks of the Parvati river.
- Called the “Mini Israel of India” as it is filled with people from Israel and a few from Italy. Delicious Israeli and Italian cafes with a touch of Indian cuisine are very famous in Kasol.
- An enchanting place with lush greenery, beautiful skies which will leave you in awe. Take a walk on the banks of the Parvati river with a picturesque landscape and fresh greenery, it will be A Walk To Remember !!!
- Great Himalayan National Park, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Parvati valley, temples, Moon Cafe, Evergreen Cafe, Naggar Castle are few marvelous places to visit in Kasol.
- The bonus is snowfall if you travel between December to February !!! How Magnificent is that !!!
- Friendly locals and a good environment are an added advantage. Whatever you do, whatever you wear is not anybody’s concern here and you won’t be getting peculiar stares. Soo, traditional girls….bring out your western wear without anything holding you back !!!
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand :
Known as the Yoga Capital Of The World, Rishikesh is considered the safest place for solo travelers. With the Holy River Ganges flowing through it, It is known for all the beautiful and divine ashrams, temples, and meditation centers.
- The divine Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula is a must-visit with the Holy Ganga Flowing below the Bridge.
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Bharat Temple, Tera Manzil Temple are enchanting places with Indian Culture and Spirituality at their best.
- For the adventurers, river rafting in Kaudilya, trekking near Neer Garh Waterfall and Jumping Heights for Bungee Jumping Flying, etc.
- Ganga Aarthi in Triveni Ghat is something that every person must experience on the banks of River Ganga. It gives your soul solace and a soothing feeling which is above everything. Dayanand Saraswathi Ashram, Andhra Ashram, Swarg ashram take you back to the age-old sadhus and Gurus which will help you relax and rejuvenate.
Girls !!! Looking for a place to fulfill both your spiritual and adventurous side ??? Pack your bags and head to Rishikesh !!!
Ahmedabad, Gujarat :
Ahmedabad, known as the place of birth of Mahatma Gandhi is termed as the safest place in India. One never hears of troubled tourists or girls bothered on their vacation in this beautiful place which makes it perfect for solo female travelers. Situated on the banks of the Sabarmati River it is the largest city in India.
- Sabarmati Ashram, the most famous place to visit, marks the historic struggles towards the fight for freedom with the serene Sabarmati River beside it.
- Law Garden, Vastarpur Lake, Kamla Nehru Zoo, Kite Museum, Indroda Dinosaur and Fossil Park, Jaldhara Water World, Naroda Lake, Karai Dam are some of the famous tourist attractions.
- DadaBhagwan Trimandir is an innovative construction that brings the Gods of Jainism, Vaishnavism, and Shaivism along with many other Gods and Goddesses to one place which makes it a must-visit.
- The Statue Of Unity, The Sardar Patel Statue is another historic place to be visited on the banks of Narmada. It is the tallest statue in the world.
Darjeeling, West Bengal :
Looking to tour North East alone ??? Darjeeling is the place for you !!! Set at the foot of the Himalayas, it can be called a heaven for travel freaks in a way !!!
- The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that explores the beauty of this beautiful place and the hills around it. The ropeway is a must-try that takes you through the valleys and hills of this enchanting place with a sneak peek of the Himalayas !!!
- Tiger Hill – one place you should not miss, where you can witness the first rays of Sunrise through the twin peaks of Mount Kanchenjunga.
- Nightingale Park, Rock Garden, Singalila National Park, Sandakphu Trek, the highest peak in West Bengal must not be missed !!!
- Tea Plantations and the river Rafting in River Teesta are the experiences that will stay in your memories forever !!! It will be the most memorable experience !!!
- Shopping, friendly locals, different flavors of tea, delicious cuisines are an added advantage to this almost-perfect trip.
Gokarna, Karnataka :
The Hippie Capital Of the South, Gokarna is a perfect blend of tradition and modernity. A secluded town in the beautiful state of Karnataka, Gokarna Takes you back to the medieval age in this age of technology. You can find traditional Brahmins, age-old huts with gives you primitive vibes.
- Om Beach in Gokarna is a must-visit. It is in the shape of Om and is considered very auspicious by the locals. The sights of sunrise and sunset are glorious to watch and the beauty of the beach is simply amazing. It also offers adventurous boat rides like Banana Boat Rides, Dolphin Spotting, Jet Skiing, Trekking, and Speed Boating.
- Kudle Beach is another gorgeous place that you cannot afford to miss. Set in an isolated area with pure water and scenic beauty it is the best place for people looking for solitude. Night Camping in the bamboo huts makes it even more exciting and memorable.
- Half Moon Beach and Full Moon Beach (Paradise Beach), are two more attractive beaches that not only offer scenic beauty, peace but also delicious food which is a must-try.
- Bhadrakali Temple, Koti Teertha, Mirjah Fort, Mahabaleshwar Temple, Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Mahalasa Temple, Murudeshwar Temple are few historic and devotional places that add divinity and historic knowledge to your trip.
- Lalguli Falls, the beautiful waterfall with river rafting and Trekking is one of the favorite places for Tourists. It also has a wide variety of birds which is a delight to bird lovers.
Not only these, but there are also many other beautiful destinations in our country which are no less than foreign tourist destinations. Soo…what are you waiting For ??? Plan today and indulge yourself in the most memorable experience of your life ever !!!